As a part of an enterprise ServiceNow Platform IT team, the Senior Integration Solution Architect is expected to be a highly experienced technologist with technical breadth and depth coupled with strong communication skills to drive our technology strategy and vision. Specifically, you will serve as the technical subject matter expert in the ServiceNow Platform technologies such as ITSM, ITOM (Discovery and Orchestration), ITBM, GRC, Portal, Mobile, InfoSec ServiceNow modules (VRM, Security Incident Response) and other modules. You will play a key role leading deep architecture and design discussions on solution development to support our continuous deployment pipeline across technology stacks and cloud integrations to a large and growing user community on our ServiceNow platform.
- Solid experience in RDBMS deign (PL/SQL, MY SQL, SQL Server)
- Proficient in the knowledge of CMDBs, Discovery tools
- Expert in IT Asset Management Lifecycle processes (including hardware and software) and Change and Configuration Management processes.
- Solid knowledge in ServiceNow scripting language (XML, Angular, JAVA Script, etc.)
- Must have solid experience designing key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS, etc.
- Understanding of network topology, application architecture and database architecture
- Must be detailed oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical personnel
- Strong innovation and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience in application architecture, infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking and distributed systems
- Well-versed in modern web technologies and cloud computing architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy and automation
- ServiceNow platform development experience
- ITIL Certification
- ServiceNow Administration Certification (minimum requirement)
- Expertise in ITSM, ITOM (Discovery and Orchestration), ITBM, GRC, Service Portal, Mobile, InfoSec ServiceNow modules (VRM, Security Incident Response)