Reporting and administration of Service Now, including requirements gathering and testing. The Business Analyst is responsible for the review, analysis, and evaluate processes, systems, and user needs for planned projects based on the business plan of the enterprise.
- Participates in the development of functional business requirements and helps users assess relative priorities for both business process and technology solutions.
- Understands business processes and priorities. Evaluates alternative business process and technology solutions, and participates in making technology recommendations to enhance business operations.
- Develops business and system requirements, functional designs, process flows, and test plans.
- Conducts system testing and facilitates user acceptance testing.
- Works collaboratively with peers to coordinate the overall delivery of technology solutions to the business groups.
- Develops working knowledge of the client s industry and uses this information to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Interfaces with the application development team to validate test results for new applications verifying that they meet the requirements of their business group.
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- Degree or equivalent in Business, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Prior working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Experience with Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical specifications
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Client-focused approach with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle concepts
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Visio