The ideal candidate will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow, and coordinate support and development efforts within the process team. He or She will be responsible for customizing the platform to meet evolving organizational needs and working with the business units to ensure the platform continues to meet their needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the general support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- This person will develop, configure, and improve core and custom applications and work to resolve support issues.
- Responsibilities include monitoring the health, usage, and compliance of ServiceNow
- Create and configure business rules, UI policies, UI actions, client scripts, and ACLs.
- Create and configure notifications, UI pages, UI macros, the script includes, formatters, etc.
- Guide development of ServiceNow modules to help leaders measure project success by capturing data related to Cost, Schedule, Quality, and Effectiveness.
- Leads ServiceNow maintenance, upgrade planning and administration
- Designs and develops new ServiceNow workflows and processes
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Provides mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow Administrators
Requirements & Qualifications
- Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- Advanced System Administration Experience
- Database configuration/administration within ServiceNow
- Strong requirements gathering experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex processes and workflow to all audiences
- Ability to work independently